Supplier Member of the Month allows one CFA Supplier member per month to highlight their business.
January 7, 2021
1 PM EST / 6 PM GMTRegister here
P&I Clubs have now announced their 2021 General Increases with most clubs requiring between a 5% to 10% premium increase at this year’s February P&I Renewal.
Whilst many P&I renewals are now in full swing, join us on Thursday January 7th to hear about some of the challenges facing the P&I market and how you can best navigate the renewal season given what continues to be an extremely difficult operating environment for those in the passenger sector.
Our guest speakers representing the P&I Clubs include Eddy Morland, Darren Webb, and Gary Field as a well as from a ferry operator Don Cormier. Alongside Aon colleagues Brent Chorney and Chris Gimson our panelists will discuss the development of the International Group Pool, the general P&I market outlook into 2021 as well as feedback from a ferry fleet operator as we continue to see the impact of a difficult 2020 year heightened by financial strains caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The webinar will focus on:
• Outlining the top-level considerations of a P&I Club in the run-up to renewals
• Understanding why renewals are affected by large claims elsewhere in the world
• Considerations of ferry operators to help navigate the hardening P&I market.
Meet Our Speakers
• Gary Field, Head of Underwriting, Steamship Mutual P&I Club
• Eddy Morland, Head of Division, International, Standard P&I Club
• Darren Webb, Underwriting Syndicate Manager, Americas, Shipowners P&I Club
• Don Cormier, VP Operations and Safety Management, Bay Ferries Limited and Northumberland Ferries Limited
• Brent Chorney, National Marine Leader, Canada, Aon
• Chris Gimson, Director, Marine , Aon London
Please RSVP to join us January 7, 2021.
20 Bay Street | Toronto, Ontario M5J 2N9