CFA 2019 Conference and Trade Show.
September 15 to 17, 2019.
Innovation in Customer Experience
THANK YOU to those of you who joined us in Saint John, New Brunswick and to our Conference Sponsors who made it possible.
A link to Conference presentations with permissions are below and you can view the full 2019 Conference Agenda here.
Presentation: IACS’ Role in Support of the International Maritime Community
- Robert Ashdown, Secretary General, International Association of Classification Societies
Panel: Ferry Safety and Security: Addressing Today’s Challenges
CFA: A Year in Review
Panel: National Threat to Canadian Ferry Terminals, Routes and Ferries
- Lyne Fournier, Manager for the Program Compliance, Enforcement and Oversight Unit, Transport Canada
- Gary Stewart, Marine Transportation Security Inspector, Transport Canada
Technical Session: Damen Shipyards
Presentation: Transport Canada Update
- Elisabeth Bertrand, A/Executive Director, Marine Personnel Certification and Standards
Panel: Elevating Services in Customer Experience
- Andy MacLellan, President & CEO, VERB Interactive
- Kim Campbell, Vice President of Operations, Blue Ocean Contact Centers
- Jordan Fraser, President, BamText
- Craig Wight, Managing Director, New Brunswick, Narrative Research
Technical Session: Wärtsilä
Panel: CFA Owner/Operator Members
- Don Cormier, Vice President, Operations and Safety Manager, Northumberland Bay Ferries Limited
- Greg Cuff, Director, Marine Services, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Gilles Gagné, Vice President, Immobilisations, Société des traversiers du Québec
- John Majchrowicz, Manager, Marine Services, Nova Scotia Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal
- Ian McIver, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Seaspan Ferries Corporation
- Captin Jamie Marshall, Vice President, Business Development & Innovation, BC Ferries
Panel: New Technologies for Existing Vessels
- Damian Coleman, Sales Manager, Glamox Inc.
- Clayton Burry, President & Sales Director, Kongsberg Digital Simulation Ltd.
- Tobia Isa, Marketing and Communications Manager, Aspin Kemp & Associates
- Nicolas Lapointe, Senior Advisor, LNG Market Development, Énergir
Presentation: The Benefits of an Environmental Certification for Ferry Operators
Technical Session: Schottel Canada Inc.
- Sylvain Robitaille, Regional Manager, Canada
- Jörg Majewski, Team Manager
Panel: Training Crew to Meet Customer Needs
Technical Session: ABS
- Gareth Burton, Vice President of Technology
Presentation: Elevating Customer Experience
- Jessica Gillis, Director of Marketing & Customer Experience, Northumberland and Bay Ferries
- Kaleena Johnson, Manager, Customer and Media Relations, Owen Sound Transportation Company
Presentation: Hybrid Conversions: Introduction to Hybrid Propulsion Systems
- Larry Machak, Business Development Manager, American Traction Systems
- Jon Diller, Business Development Manager, Spear Power Systems